kurt cobain

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
i know its late and all but i just membered i site i looked at a year or so ago bout his death. Very good site lots of reading. anyway i dont think he killed himself i think it was courtney. Your thoughts and opinions. Also listen to the audio.

that death is marked up on who killed those 2 rappers.. WHO CARES ANYMORE!.. its been 10years.. their music was good but people need to give it a rest..

me and a bunch of friends are going to out to celebrate his death.

in the bad way, its not out of respect or anything.

Please. We had this same thread in Entertainment before the db crash at NTFS... just a bunch of conspiracy theories. He was severely depressed, and that's a fact. You can read his journals if you don't believe it. His depression drove him to suicide.

muzikool said:
Please. We had this same thread in Entertainment before the db crash at NTFS... just a bunch of conspiracy theories. He was severely depressed, and that's a fact. You can read his journals if you don't believe it. His depression drove him to suicide.

Exactly. That's what I've read.

muzikool said:
I've read and his friends have all said the opposite ;) Plus there is so much evidence that goes against suicide.

Xie said:
I've read and his friends have all said the opposite ;) Plus there is so much evidence that goes against suicide.

Many (possibly most) suicides occur without friends or loved ones knowing that it is being considered, so the fact that friends didn't know doesn't prove much. Anyhow, I've seen more evidence for the suicide than against.

Did you check out that site I linked and read thru the timeline?

Yeah, and I read through it. Look, I've always thought that Courtney was nearly insane, but the "evidence" doesn't suggest enough for me to believe that it wasn't suicide. Using that chain of events to argue it was murder appears to be a fallacy of cause and effect... where it is assumed that these certain events (i.e. fighting between Kurt and Courtney) led to Kurt being murdered. Anyhow, I'm not convinced... what more can I say? :)

u can say that she was behind it all...but the one thing if they say the herion that he took would of killed...then if it was courtney how did she get the herion in him? but then how did he shoot him self if he had to much herion in him?

i hope it was courtney.
at least she'll have done one admirable thing during her life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back