KT400 based mAtx board anywhere?

D

Digerati

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a KT400 based matx mobo?

I've checked around and the only company I can find that makes one is MSI with their KT4M and KT4M-L boards, but I can't find a retailers anywhere that carries them.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

i posted recently on this thread.

but the board i mentioned is hard to find for sale, too. this is because the manufacturers sell the boards specifically to companies like dell, hp, etc.

why companies don't make more high-performance m-atx boards for the consumer, i don't know. :huh:

[edit] lol... i just realized you were the same guy who started the other thread. my bad. :)

yup

it's me :)

guess we're the only two interested in high performance matx boards.

Apparently MSI and maybe a few other companies are planning on making some KM400 chipset matx boards too, not sure how good the integrated graphics will be.

Just wonder where i can track one of these boards down.

Seems like it would make sense to sell them to us too, not just computer companies.

oh well

can a mAtx board fit in a Baby-At case?

i wonder because i have a similar problem.. i dont really want to buy a new case, but i want a A7N8X deluxe or very very similar board that will fit in my Baby-At case.

baby-AT is an old form factor just like AT is. the newer ones are ATX, baby-ATX, micro-ATX, etc.

i looked around and i can't really say that a micro-atx board would fit in a baby-at case... but it might with some modding of the back panel. also, the power supply connectors must be the same, of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back