Kryo 2 twk files

L

Lawtai

I'm not sure if this really belongs in the drivers section, but I'll ask it anyways. I downloaded a .twk file for my Kyro 2 for half-life/counter-strike. How do I use it/put it? I just downloaded it but have no clue how to use it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

J

jonocainuk

sorry to not be of any help here - but im also interested in them .twk files. where did you get it from? 2 mates of mine have kyro 2 cards and although they have no problems with them, anything to make em better would make them happy im sure.

Taurus

hardware monkey
i have no kyro info... just wanted to tell jonocainuk that "that crap at the side" can be changed in the 'user cp' (1st button up top). if you can't change your title, then you probably need more posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller