Knowwhere near as cool as this site but worth sharing!

jelliot

OSNN Junior Addict
Hi all!

New member here, ordinarily I would lay low for a whle but I wanted to share this page/s with all of you. I had been using it as my homepage until I found you! There are 4 glorious pages of links and not even one popup in the lot (that I am aware of)! Plenty of XP goodnes here as well anything else you can think of......

Glad to be here!

Sincerely, Jelliot

http://users.rcn.com/chinmonster/links/index_links.htm

Cool. Just don't copy anything and put it in a guide or something, lol.

Originally posted by Lonman
Hehe. :D Kinda an inside joke, jelliot. Thanks for the link.

:)

hehehe, no we dont wanna p**s off that guy...lol
thanx for the link:)

Funny that you mentioned that........

Ok, so the reference goes by me in both lanes but ummm well ya know I just couldn't help doing just that,....... Awww it was just a couple of littlle ones. A little tweak here a little one there, You know, for my own little black book. Anyhow you're welcome! You folks know about Axcels pages? More geared towards '98 but also Amazing nonetheless! I'm not trying to inundate you all but maybe I'll add that one in here too........

Jelliot:eek:

http://members.aol.com/axcel216/95.htm

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

Tell me about it... :rolleyes:

I used the word "cool" in a post several weeks ago and now you guys are using it without giving me credit, lol.

I used the word "cool" in a post several weeks ago and now you guys are using it without giving me credit, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back