Know any good games?

Z

ZBChick

Help! I have a pretty good system and not a fun thing to do on it. I can only afford two, maybe three games. Recommendations anyone?

Don't just say this or that game rocks... tell me why!

This might be easier if you specified a genre of game that you enjoy. ie First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, etc.

I could bang off a couple good games for just about any genre out there, so I'll wait for you to reply:D

Racing : RallySport Challenge
FPS: Counter-strike, Raven shield, Medal of Honour
RPG: Morrowind, Divine Divity
3rd-Person: GTA3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Splinter Cell, Hitman1/2
RTS: Warcraft3

those are my recommendations and personal favourites and ones i play/played. check out the reviews again at gamespy or somewhere

VICE: Commodore 64 emu, with "blast from the past" collection.
Free, and has 1000's of games :p

-Ryandor

Impossible Creatures

Whether you have logged thousands of hours in real-time strategy (RTS) games or not, you've never seen anything like Impossible Creatures. You select and customize the units for your army from a DNA data pool comprised of dozens of animals; you can build an army from tens of thousands of combinations. You'll attack on land, sea, and air, with range, artillery, and special abilities available.

You'll also find that rapid comebacks are very possible, so, no matter your level of experience, you can stay competitive as you learn. We'll start with vocabulary for those new to RTS play.

Highly addictive game > this is not your run of the mill real time strategy game

when I get beat playing online > I go back to creature combiner & create a new creature for a counter attack.

making it a very unique RTS

:cool:

Wary of game review sites

My number one reason for avoiding game review sites... too many pop-ups. Number two reason, too many review sites. :D Hard to tell the payola sites from the honest ones.

But I will take a look at gamespy.com since you guys recommended it.

Fav genre... RPG and strategy.

Thanks guys for the help!

ZB

start/programs/accessories/games/solitaire

Say no more :D

Theres a game that should be getting released any day now called 'Gothic 2' www.gothic2.com (RPG)
Check it out, if its as fun as the first then this game is gonna be awesome.

For strategy its like toxicity says, Warcraft 3.

Hope this helps :cool:

Commandos series were very good ..

• 1. Commandos 2
    2. Unreal Tournament 2003
    3. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2

I agree Circle of Blood is a very good game. I like all the Indiana Jones games, I just got the newest version Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb so far a great game. If you can find them the Space Quest and King Quest series of games are fun to play also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back