Klipfolio??

I will be creating 6 klips..

1 for all news categories then 1 for each category.
I just want to get the site complete first :)

6? greedy! :)

You thought about having one(s) for the Forums?

To be honest I don't see a use for a forum klip as they change every single minute... tho I guess if there is enough demand for one it could be added.

I haven't started creating them yet tho, not that it is hard to do them, but we would like to make sure things are stable here before expanding anymore.. we also need a cool little favicon / icon :D

:)
i got a klip running over at my site (diff one to link in sig :p ) personally think its a damned handy app.

Anyone tried the 1.5a Beta version?
The new klip food coding seems like a good idea, allowing for you to add more options, which could mean there wont be a need for multiple klips? the app seems ok too, but it keeps crashing on me, and the settings reset when the app is closed, good ol' beta's :D

hmm

I only have 1.1

I will investigate it now..

A new release of Klip might encourage me to get working :)

Hmmm. I never got Klipfolio working.

Maybe I should try again ... new version, fresh install. Might help :)

EDIT: Just downloaded and installed it ... still won't work! What's the deal with my comp?! :(

v1.5a Beta now works for me!
Looks like the issue in 1.1 was addressed in this latest version.

Excellent job with the Klip, EP :)

I found that v1.5a fixed some problems, but also caused others :)
After a v1.1 install then a v1.5a install then a v1.1 re-install, all is fine (for now :D )

Just had some random thoughts...

As for the forum klip, maybe have some way of only showing you're 'subscribed threads' therefore not getting over crowded, altho i don't know how easy this would be or what the server load would be as a result ....

Also with the new 1.5 klip scripting NTFS could have just one klip (but still retain the 6 for those who choose not to upgrade) and have the user options to select which category to view (This was demo'd in the beta klipfarm klip)

What ya think ?

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
If someone could write those :p

I had a quick look at the new coding ...
It was quick, as i looked then ran away scared :)
I will look into it more when the new Klipfolio is released, as i will use it for my personal use.

well if you compare it with the current one should help a little :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back