Kit out your iPod shuffle

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the abundance of accessories and out-right whorism available for iPod's, but for some, it's a selling feature. It's not taken long for the third-party companies to realise that people are buying Shuffle's and therefore, may want accessories.

Skins / covers / etc:
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,197.htm
http://www.shuffle-art.com/
http://shuffle.servepics.com/gallery/index.php

and today XtremeMac announced the following accessories:
  • AirPlay FM Transmitter ($49.95)
  • Car Charger ($24.95)
  • Bumperz ($19.95/5-pack), which provide protection with a silicone band of stylish color
  • SportWrap ($29.95), a moisture resistant armband in four sporty colors
  • Shieldz ($19.95), which offer protection with a splash of stylish color in nine new shades of transparent plastic
  • Wrapz ($24.95), thin silicone sleeves that provide form-fitted protection in nine colors
  • TuffWrapz ($24.95), thickened silicone sleeves in nine colors
  • SuperHook ($19.95), an aluminum carabineer
  • SuperClip ($14.95), a white plastic clip; Audio Splitter ($12.95)
    which lets you share your music with others
  • Audio Kit ($49.95), which connects your iPod shuffle to your car stereo, home stereo system, cassette deck, computer speakers and more.
Crazy I say, yet even more crazy is the fact people will buy them, masses of them... nutters. :D

on average, the exact same items available for ipods cost about $5 less for other products...

my fm transmitter costs $5 less than the apple ipod transmitter which is the same brand/model, from belkin... only difference is the color...

go figure :D

I guess some people are more than willing to shell out for something with an "i" on it :cool:

Sure does it for the ladies here in the US.

Everytime i take my laptop to school, i always get "Ohhh, how cute" and "wow" from all around, mostly the female crowd.

Sazar said:
I guess some people are more than willing to shell out for something with an "i" on it :cool:
You don't see that happening with iRiver though. :D

X-Istence said:
Sure does it for the ladies here in the US.

Everytime i take my laptop to school, i always get "Ohhh, how cute" and "wow" from all around, mostly the female crowd.
Make a Switch commercial:

<cheesy music> "I used to be a PC user. Everyone in school thought I was a nerd. Then I got my Mac, and I became an instant chick-magnet. Thank you Apple. My Mac helped me get a girlfriend!

My name is Jan-Willem, and I'm a student." </cheesy music>

:p

Cheers NetRyder, ill talk to the people in Video Production, i bet i can get the tune on the net somewhere, I'll make it happen :p.

Make sure to post it if you do :D

[edit] Just for reference, the switcher music is "Spit" by John Murphy. :)

SPeedY_B: If it goes through, and i have a video, i will SURELY post it. Don't worry about that, i don't mind being laughed at.

And do you happen to have that music? I can't find it on iTunes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back