Kingpin - Life of Crime

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Ok, you must all know kingpin, I wondered how I can play it online?

I have latest patches, but when I press play on the net, it just leaves the game.

I don't wanna use gamespy to find my game thats for sure,

Anyone play it online?

Adam:D

never heard of that game, did you install the game with any antivirus programs enabled ?

If you did install with antivirus program on then reinstall with it disabled !

If you are over clocked then change that !!, Dont overclock !!

I've just tried to play kingpin online & it did exactly the same thing
:( I have no AV installed & its not O/Ced

which program are u using to launch the game ? and have u got the latest monkeymod coz i know that sumtimes kicks u that can be found at MONKEY MOD i know this coz i play this game everyday :) also have u allowed ya firewall to let kingpin through ? well that all i can think ov at mo coz i juss got up :p

u can have firewall running so loong as wot eva program u use has access and kingpin has access and u got the latest kingpin patch 1.21 and latest monkey mod which i think is 1.50 as i said in last post :) coz im firewalled and still able to play using either gs arcade or gs 3d no problems at all firewall accepts the gamespy and kingpin :D

also u can get a nocd patch aswell (and no this is NOT WAREZ) alot ov people use this me included juss do a search for this on google :)

Ha jus use all seeing eye to connect to a game ...ur probbly tryin to play thru heat.net which died years ago R.I.P :( ..BTW IMHO i wouldnt bother coz ill own u anyways ;)

2 L33T 4 J0000 N00BEH!

LOL thats coz baggy is 4 girls ;) an i dont play girlie games :D

Baggy Aint 4 Girls It Rocks Ur Only Sayin That Coz U cant Grasp On How Or Wot 2 Do :p

LOL ur on drugs :p its the most boring part about kingpin EVER!
Its PiSH people who play bagman are 1 of 2 things ( sometimes both )
1. Real bad at aiming + running at same time
2. Mentally handicapped with phyisical disfunctions .I.e your bladder / bowles arent controlled by ur brain and they just work independently ( hence the fat nappy u wear ) LOL ! haha jus a joke m8y :)

but to anybody thinking of installing kingpin ( dont go 1v1 with trigger alone in a server ) he may try to touch you :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back