• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kingpin - Life of Crime

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Ok, you must all know kingpin, I wondered how I can play it online?

I have latest patches, but when I press play on the net, it just leaves the game.

I don't wanna use gamespy to find my game thats for sure,

Anyone play it online?

Adam:D

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
If you did install with antivirus program on then reinstall with it disabled !

If you are over clocked then change that !!, Dont overclock !!

T

TR!GG3R

which program are u using to launch the game ? and have u got the latest monkeymod coz i know that sumtimes kicks u that can be found at MONKEY MOD i know this coz i play this game everyday :) also have u allowed ya firewall to let kingpin through ? well that all i can think ov at mo coz i juss got up :p

T

TR!GG3R

u can have firewall running so loong as wot eva program u use has access and kingpin has access and u got the latest kingpin patch 1.21 and latest monkey mod which i think is 1.50 as i said in last post :) coz im firewalled and still able to play using either gs arcade or gs 3d no problems at all firewall accepts the gamespy and kingpin :D

T

TR!GG3R

also u can get a nocd patch aswell (and no this is NOT WAREZ) alot ov people use this me included juss do a search for this on google :)

J

JudasPiMP

Ha jus use all seeing eye to connect to a game ...ur probbly tryin to play thru heat.net which died years ago R.I.P :( ..BTW IMHO i wouldnt bother coz ill own u anyways ;)

J

JudasPiMP

LOL ur on drugs :p its the most boring part about kingpin EVER!
Its PiSH people who play bagman are 1 of 2 things ( sometimes both )
1. Real bad at aiming + running at same time
2. Mentally handicapped with phyisical disfunctions .I.e your bladder / bowles arent controlled by ur brain and they just work independently ( hence the fat nappy u wear ) LOL ! haha jus a joke m8y :)

but to anybody thinking of installing kingpin ( dont go 1v1 with trigger alone in a server ) he may try to touch you :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi