Kinda NEW and need some help.

PieMan16

OSNN Newbie
Hey all I know I am a newbie but I was told this would be the best site for help.

I got this Mother Board http://www.uabit.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=48&page=1&model=381
and it is saying code 10. Well I looked into this and code 10 is "Auto detect flash type to load appropriate flash R/W codes into the run time area in F000 for ESCD & DMI support"

What does this mean? Can someone please translate this in to english so I know what to fix.

Thanks again

It it is hanging there I would say that the bios is fubar. You'll want to see if it's under any kind of warranty and get it tested/replaced by the store or abit.

Thanks the MB isn't even a month old. GOt it from newegg. SO I will call abit thanks LordofLA

I read that post early this morning and was like wtf. Glad to read that it seems to be a BIOS glitch and that Abit is sending you a new one

I've been using an abit motherboard for quite some time and when I first got it I had some pains with getting it to post. I flashed the bios with the same bios that was installed and it booted right up. It wasn't that the bios was a bad bios but that the flash wasn't taken properly by whoever put my chip on. I would think trying that out might be a good idea.

Tuffgong.

Nice thing with this mb is it has no jumpers for the bios reset. It has a switch you flip to flash it. but yesterday abit send me the chip. thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back