Kind of strange to find out your girlfriend...

N

Nedreplan

:confused: ... found out at work that she is seeing someone behind my back, ... and all of the sudden she let you know over SMS that she wants to talk about "something" over the weekend....:huh:

Don't know what to think.....

you can find better :) the sun shines everyday with her or without.
you don't persuade your love,love is there to stay forever.

She's not worth it if she started seeing someone while you were still together. Kick the b!tch to the curb before she does it to you.

well if you wont be seeing her anymore ....can i get her number??

Originally posted by Burpster
well if you wont be seeing her anymore ....can i get her number??
LMAO err, I mean that's really mean Burpster, you should be ashamed :D

walks away ashamed!! it's true i'm an opportunist

Originally posted by Nedreplan
:confused: ... found out at work that she is seeing someone behind my back, ... and all of the sudden she let you know over SMS that she wants to talk about "something" over the weekend....:huh:

Don't know what to think.....

Tell her where to go friend. A girl that loves you, or really cares about you won't cheat on you, and once she does, forget about it, it's not worth it anymore.

I'm sorry buddy, these things happen :confused: :huh:

Don't show up on the weekend to talk with her... Leave her hangin.

Then call her and tell her that you're tired of her, that she is become boring and you don't think that you what to see her any more.

That'll mess with her head. :blink: :cool:

actually i'd meet her and _______ her ....then tell her to hit the road!!

walks away ashamed!! it's true i'm an opportunist

I thought you were Canadian? :rolleyes: :happy:

why give her this plesure...I like gonaads idea best?

Better yet... tell her at the moment that you... ummm... and she's all worked up and then just leave or tell her to leave (depends who's house you're in). :blink:

Gonnads dont force us to set the WH ablaze again :)

dealer ...who cares about her pleasure??

Originally posted by gonaads
Don't show up on the weekend to talk with her... Leave her hangin.

Then call her and tell her that you're tired of her, that she is become boring and you don't think that you what to see her any more.

That'll mess with her head. :blink: :cool:

Yeap!! That would be something I would do...but she is supposed to come to me...but I have made it clear that I will not see her until she lets me know what is going on...

The thing is that she does not know that I already know what is going on..:blink:

O.K. then let her show up. Tell her that your tired of her and that she doesn't satisfy you at all, that she's boring and that you've been just humpin her for the hump and to take a hike.

Don't let her say anything.

Damn that's evil...:p :cool:

Originally posted by Nedreplan
Yeap!! That would be something I would do...but she is supposed to come to me...but I have made it clear that I will not see her until she lets me know what is going on...

The thing is that she does not know that I already know what is going on..:blink:

Ah well now you got the upper hand...Finish with her first before she does it to you

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Ah well now you got the upper hand...Finish with her first before she does it to you

Absolutely... Take it from a woman (Marge). They hate it when the Man dumps them first, espesially when they are about to do it to you... Oooooo it just drives them batty. :p

They feel cheated out of their victory and embarrasment and dejection of the Man.

Originally posted by gonaads
Absolutely... Take it from a woman (Marge). They hate it when the Man dumps them first, espesially when they are about to do it to you... Oooooo it just drives them batty. :p

They feel cheated out of their victory and embarrasment and dejection of the Man.

gonaads!!!!!!!! Shut up :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back