Kind of strange to find out your girlfriend...

gonaads!!

You are my mentor!..:p

Thanks mate!!!:happy:

I will let her know first...and nothing will be spared, saved and held back...

Come to think of it....

I am free now!! free to find someone new...and I am not that type that do sucha things when I am involved...

truth & honesty is 100% for me....

:happy:

Originally posted by Nedreplan
Yeap!! That would be something I would do...but she is supposed to come to me...but I have made it clear that I will not see her until she lets me know what is going on...

The thing is that she does not know that I already know what is going on..:blink:

if I were you I'd let her speak freely and then tell her that you know about everything...an argument is healthy thing in these cases...in the end smile in her face and wish her the best luck...don't be a big ******* on someone who wanted to be with you someday!

I will let her know first...and nothing will be spared, saved and held back...

Come to think of it....

I am free now!! free to find someone new...and I am not that type that do sucha things when I am involved...

truth & honesty is 100% for me....

Thats the spirit :cool:

There are vacancies for human shields in Iraq, highly sought after by members of the various peace movements. She qualifies for a placing.

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
There are vacancies for human shields in Iraq, highly sought after by members of the various peace movements. She qualifies for a placing.

I heard about them on the news the other day...Strange people :confused:

:confused: ... found out at work that she is seeing someone behind my back, ... and all of the sudden she let you know over SMS that she wants to talk about "something" over the weekend....:huh:

Don't know what to think.....

Ya'll spoke your mind - now, just let's suppose you found this out at work because someone is jealous and that someone wants your chick - and is just saying this to get her??

Also lets suppose that what she wants to talk about is something more serious than dumping you - like maybe she is - well you can use your imagination!

So - now do what they all said to do or any combination of them and ya'll feel a right sot!

I'd say think about it before jumping to conculusions and listening to others. It's your life and only you can decide what the right/best thing to do is!

Just don't want you to be sorry for your actions before ya get the rest of the story!

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I heard about them on the news the other day...Strange people :confused:

True..so true...

Propably do not have any better in life to do....

Re: Re: Kind of strange to find out your girlfriend...

Originally posted by damnyank
Ya'll spoke your mind - now, just let's suppose you found this out at work because someone is jealous and that someone wants your chick - and is just saying this to get her??

Also lets suppose that what she wants to talk about is something more serious than dumping you - like maybe she is - well you can use your imagination!

So - now do what they all said to do or any combination of them and ya'll feel a right sot!

I'd say think about it before jumping to conculusions and listening to others. It's your life and only you can decide what the right/best thing to do is!

Just don't want you to be sorry for your actions before ya get the rest of the story!

I wish it was that way...but I know this is true...
I was informed about this from a good friend of mine...that I have known, gone to school with and worked with ever since we became friends back in 1973.. So I trust him fully, but thanks for what you say, I too wish it all was a mix up.. and so, but I know it isn't.

...:huh:

Fair enuf - just wanted to make sure you looked at all possibilities before you went off doing something you might regret!

If that's the case I guess "paybacks are hell"!;)

Originally posted by damnyank
Fair enuf - just wanted to make sure you looked at all possibilities before you went off doing something you might regret!

If that's the case I guess "paybacks are hell"!;)

Oh, no..:) I did not make any fast conclusions..

And.. you know what, I am not that sad about it...I do not know why..
The only thing that ticks me off with this is that I found it out from a third party...

At least I know I got friends who cares..and so....:)

I just heard Hey Joe (Jimmy Hendrix) on the radio, want some inspired advice?

j/k m8 ;)

Just do it the old fashion way, why be so vengeance full, tell her you don't want to see her anymore and insult her :p

good plan benny ...

tell her that her gash smelled of stale cod fish!! :)

Re: Re: Re: Kind of strange to find out your girlfriend...

I wish it was that way...but I know this is true...
I was informed about this from a good friend of mine...that I have known, gone to school with and worked with ever since we became friends back in 1973.. So I trust him fully, but thanks for what you say, I too wish it all was a mix up.. and so, but I know it isn't.

...:huh:

Errrrrr... ummmmm... I hope it ain't him. :eek: Naaaaaaa...:blink:

J/K... Bad humor :p

Oh, no..:) I did not make any fast conclusions..

And.. you know what, I am not that sad about it...I do not know why..
The only thing that ticks me off with this is that I found it out from a third party...

At least I know I got friends who cares..and so....:)

Back in May of last year I was told by my ex-girl that she's been... well, you know. So I immediately ended it right there, and like you, really didn't care as much as I thought I would or should have. Ever since, I've been a single man and (for the most part) enjoying it.

When you step outside your own life and look at the "big picture", you realize that these things happen, will continue to happen, and life is too short to hang onto it (though it seems you understand this)...

Females being of the animal kingdom ( as we all are ) want to procreate with what they fell will bear the the best possible offspring. This means that they are not "made of sugar and spice and everything nice" as the nursery rime goes. I have found that females will always have a man on the side for one reason or another and will lie with every breath.

IMH eXPerience............

Originally posted by Tinker
I have found that females will always have a man on the side for one reason or another and will lie with every breath.

IMH eXPerience............

Excuse me !!!!
I've been with only ONE guy since I was 16 and we've been married 16 year tomorrow :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back