• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kind of strange to find out your girlfriend...

N

Nedreplan

Guest
#1
:confused: ... found out at work that she is seeing someone behind my back, ... and all of the sudden she let you know over SMS that she wants to talk about "something" over the weekend....:huh:

Don't know what to think.....
 

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
#4
She's not worth it if she started seeing someone while you were still together. Kick the b!tch to the curb before she does it to you.
 
#8
Originally posted by Nedreplan
:confused: ... found out at work that she is seeing someone behind my back, ... and all of the sudden she let you know over SMS that she wants to talk about "something" over the weekend....:huh:

Don't know what to think.....
Tell her where to go friend. A girl that loves you, or really cares about you won't cheat on you, and once she does, forget about it, it's not worth it anymore.

I'm sorry buddy, these things happen :confused: :huh:
 

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
#9
Don't show up on the weekend to talk with her... Leave her hangin.

Then call her and tell her that you're tired of her, that she is become boring and you don't think that you what to see her any more.

That'll mess with her head. :blink: :cool:
 

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
#13
Originally posted by Burpster
actually i'd meet her and _______ her ....then tell her to hit the road!!
Better yet... tell her at the moment that you... ummm... and she's all worked up and then just leave or tell her to leave (depends who's house you're in). :blink:
 
B

Burpster

Guest
#14
Gonnads dont force us to set the WH ablaze again :)


dealer ...who cares about her pleasure??
 
N

Nedreplan

Guest
#15
Originally posted by gonaads
Don't show up on the weekend to talk with her... Leave her hangin.

Then call her and tell her that you're tired of her, that she is become boring and you don't think that you what to see her any more.

That'll mess with her head. :blink: :cool:
Yeap!! That would be something I would do...but she is supposed to come to me...but I have made it clear that I will not see her until she lets me know what is going on...

The thing is that she does not know that I already know what is going on..:blink:
 

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
#16
O.K. then let her show up. Tell her that your tired of her and that she doesn't satisfy you at all, that she's boring and that you've been just humpin her for the hump and to take a hike.

Don't let her say anything.


Damn that's evil...:p :cool:
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
#17
Originally posted by Nedreplan
Yeap!! That would be something I would do...but she is supposed to come to me...but I have made it clear that I will not see her until she lets me know what is going on...

The thing is that she does not know that I already know what is going on..:blink:
Ah well now you got the upper hand...Finish with her first before she does it to you
 

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
#18
Originally posted by Evil Marge
Ah well now you got the upper hand...Finish with her first before she does it to you
Absolutely... Take it from a woman (Marge). They hate it when the Man dumps them first, espesially when they are about to do it to you... Oooooo it just drives them batty. :p


They feel cheated out of their victory and embarrasment and dejection of the Man.
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
#19
Originally posted by gonaads
Absolutely... Take it from a woman (Marge). They hate it when the Man dumps them first, espesially when they are about to do it to you... Oooooo it just drives them batty. :p


They feel cheated out of their victory and embarrasment and dejection of the Man.
gonaads!!!!!!!! Shut up :p
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,962
Messages
673,247
Members
89,020
Latest member
saryrehgy