Kind of Music

U

UberBert

hey guys, what kind of music do u guys like the best, i like rock mostly, but some pop is ok, and some rap is good too.

But what about u guys???

-Bert

i like most music, rock and punk mostly...little rap, none of that hardcore rap ****, but i listen to mostly everything.

I listen to a bit of almost everything. The few genres I won't even give a chance are county, christian rock/rap/metal/etc, soul, gospel, r&b....

What I listen to most is industrial/electronic.....

MUDVAYNE!!!! best band ever!! guess im sorta into the more under ground type of music I don't listen to the radio cuzz I don't like being a trend whore. not that there isn't good music on the radio I just don't like hearing the same song 7 times in one hour..... specialy if I don't like it.

i listen to the radio alot, but if the same song keeps coming on i wil just listen to my own collection :)

-Bert

It depends on the ocassion. When I entertain the "higher" classes I put on classical music. When I entertain the younger classes I usually put on various children songs. When I entertain the "disturbed" classes I put on Gregorian Chants. When I entertain the local neighborhood bums I usually hide all my music and sound equipment and amuse them in the street.:D

Jazz, Rock, Blues ... my favorites, but i like some artists in all kinds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back