• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kind of Music

U

UberBert

hey guys, what kind of music do u guys like the best, i like rock mostly, but some pop is ok, and some rap is good too.

But what about u guys???

-Bert

syn

long live xp0!
i like most music, rock and punk mostly...little rap, none of that hardcore rap ****, but i listen to mostly everything.

J

Jahya

I listen to a bit of almost everything. The few genres I won't even give a chance are county, christian rock/rap/metal/etc, soul, gospel, r&b....

What I listen to most is industrial/electronic.....

Krux

Nissan Powered
MUDVAYNE!!!! best band ever!! guess im sorta into the more under ground type of music I don't listen to the radio cuzz I don't like being a trend whore. not that there isn't good music on the radio I just don't like hearing the same song 7 times in one hour..... specialy if I don't like it.

U

UberBert

i listen to the radio alot, but if the same song keeps coming on i wil just listen to my own collection :)

-Bert

It depends on the ocassion. When I entertain the "higher" classes I put on classical music. When I entertain the younger classes I usually put on various children songs. When I entertain the "disturbed" classes I put on Gregorian Chants. When I entertain the local neighborhood bums I usually hide all my music and sound equipment and amuse them in the street.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi