killer card reader!!!

klondikman88

OSNN Newbie
building first box and needing any info and tips on what else is needed!!! Got a 3700 amd, dfi nf4 lan party, 1gb corsair, 250 gb maxtor, p180 antec case, ocz 2.0 ps.....thats all right now. Going to pop a x800 pro and need a lil info on video capture and a good card reader..thanks for the help!!!

isnt there a x800 with video capture, i havent checked but there should be for sure

My no-name 8-in-1 card reader I bought from some old guy's kiosk in Korea for eight bucks has been working fine for over a year now. I wouldn't go too crazy on the cost.

Well on mine its 2 AA actually. They must've fixed it.

I have had them die but that's probably cause I used the ****ty ones they give you. Pop some good batteries in it and you should be good to go.

One think I like is the cables can be disconnected via the back so taking it out is easier then previous models where the cables conect inside the unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back