Kill Bill Vol.2 **spoilers**

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Good flick... just saw it... too tired to write more...

recommended...

:thumbsup:

4.5/5 osnn stars...

I still haven't watched the first part. Need to get around to doing that first.
laugh.gif

Sazar said:
Good flick... just saw it... too tired to write more...

recommended...

:thumbsup:

4.5/5 osnn stars...

A regular flippin' "Siskel & Ebert", you are, LOLOL

Heeter

I will be seeing it soon. I heard it was more of a love story though. Without giving too much away, would you say that is true?

Me goin tomorrow... Just rented Kill Bill vol. 1, just ta refresh da old brain (already had seen it at theater).

Reviews have said it's better than the first part.

muzikool said:
I will be seeing it soon. I heard it was more of a love story though. Without giving too much away, would you say that is true?

yah I spose she really loved everyone... though I dunno if she loved them more when they were alive or when they were dead...

:cool:

Not gonna see it, saw the first one and that was reason enough for me to skip all parts that will follow :p

I will see it when it comes out over here.. if it isn't already.
Been a bit busy lately to bother with a social life.

sboulema said:
Not gonna see it, saw the first one and that was reason enough for me to skip all parts that will follow :p

you would be surprised :)

this one is soooo different from the first... :cool:

i thought the second one was way too long and boring.
the first was f*cking awesome.

The first one rocked, but everybody says this one is so different. I'm afraid I'm not gonna like vol 2. Oh well, I'll find out tonight.

its one long movie split up into 2 parts... :)

the first one was all kitsch... the second one is all substance...

Uma and Carradine both did spectacular jobs... as did Mai Pei :D

My friend told me that it's the best movie this year so far. I still need to watch Kill Bill Vol.1

Very good movie... story runs better than first, which I think is the way Quentin Tarantino wanted it. All action and a little story in first, lots O action in second but with good (more and complete) story also.

These two are a must buy when both are on DVD. First one out as DVD already.

Would be nice to see if Quentin Tarantino desides to make a "directors cut" DVD with the two volumes combined the way it was originally made (as to the rumor mill). That would be sweet. :D

Just finished watching Vol. 2; it was quite possibly one of the worst (parts) to a movie I've ever seen. I mean, I thought maybe it would pick up but no, bad, just bad....gah! I won't get those hours of life back I mean, really, really, bad!

Vol. 1 was pretty cool in parts, but this one was just terrible, the action was not good, very lame, the story? Story? No, that’s just crazy talk attempting to prove a point no one really gets because you’re just crazy. Bad!

I see some mixed reactions on the movie here.

yah quite a few by people who haven't even seen it :cool:

the movie rocked

www.imdb.com

check out the user rating over there :D

I am prob gonna go see it towards the end of next week.

chaos945 said:
No, that’s just crazy talk attempting to prove a point no one really gets because you’re just crazy. Bad!
Yea... Go watch some cartoons or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back