Keyboards

Ci2e

XPert
I have previously bought the Microsoft Office Keyboard and for some reason I can't get the print screen working at all; not exactly sure why either. I know there is a F-Lock key. If the F-Lock key is on the the F-keys perform as they did usually. If it is not enabled then there are pre-set shortcut keys.

Anyone help? :rolleyes:

To clarify, when you hit the print screen button, and then open 'Paint' or another photo editor and select 'edit' and then 'paste,' there is nothing in the clipboard to paste?

Yes, thats correct- I'm fairly aquanted with the shortcut keys;

Ctrl-X (Cut)
Ctrl-C (Copy)
Ctrl-V (Paste)

I had the Internet Keyboard Pro and still do and it worked fine with that keyboard, but not with the Office Keyboard.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/keyboard/default.asp

I have the top 2 on the left?

Okay, now just out of curiosity how would I post a picture of that keyboard to the forum here? Anyone know if its possible?

I have the top 2 on the left?
Does this mean you have both plugged in and active on your computer?

You can display a picture like this:
fire01.gif

by using the "IMG" feature above and pasting the URL in the IMG box that comes up... this feature requires the file to be on your ISP or other internet source.

Or, you can use the "Attach File" feature that will upload the file from your hard drive. Example:

No I only use 1 keyboard at a time; I have the 2 keyboards pictured below:
ok_id.jpg

ikp_id.jpg

I cannot get the print screen working with the Microsoft Office Keyboard...

I can only guess that it takes a different driver. Plug the one that's not working correctly in, go to device manager and uninstall the keyboard, reboot and hopefully XP will install the correct driver for it.

Keyboard: Drivers

The new keyboard came with an updated version of the newest drivers for the office keyboard. I installed it directly from the cd- If I un-install it - it's very unlikely it will automatically install a fully integrated driver for the office keyboard.

That could be what the problem is. The drivers you installed may be causing the problem somehow. Uninstall them and see if XP will pick it up correctly for you. If not, you've eliminated the drivers as suspect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back