Kewlest XP site on the web

W

wile

This is the kewlest XP site on the web and gets the Wile 5 star rating......LOL :D

I've spent many happy hours in Linux forums, chatting, swapping ideas etc. and for years have held the belief that linux hackers were THE most helpful and freindly. Having spent a short time here I am now rapidly changing those long held beliefs !!

Found this site initially when i was thinking off buying xp so got all the info about it and was ready for the install when i got it.
Had no hesitation joining the board when it became members only for downloads.Thanks to all concerned for such a good board.:)

I agree with everyone, this site and this forum are awesome. I'm not usually big on forums, but this one rocks! Lot's of knowledgeable people here, and when you ask questions, people don't make you feel like they know all and you know crap.

To all those involved in this site: keep up the good work.

Originally posted by St0n3H3ng3
, and when you ask questions, people don't make you feel like they know all and you know crap.

Thats a fundamental requirement of a good board. I want people to never feel intimidated into asking what they think is a stupid question.

We must also remember a lot of us have been using XP since Beta 1 ;) So we have had plenty of time to become familiar with it.

Every day there are brand new "xp`ers" who benefit here

k

okay enough already - :D You are going to have me in tears

K

AlecStaar

You taking about MadMax V8 Interceptors in your Signature?

They are cool anyway!:D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back