Kermit wants his 1000th post LOL

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Ok I see I am close to the big 1000 and if anyone does a search under my name I would say that the frog is not a big spammer but today I am gonna spam my way to 1000!!!!!

And anyone who would like to help me reach that goal is welcome!!!!!!! I would like to say that I have always enjoyed reading the news and forums here its a great website and run by a good bunch of peeps ( yes this should get them to comment ) LOL my evil plan to hit 1000 today should work fine :D :p ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

Doh this can not been seen on front page ....maybe my evil plan will backfire ......... :mad:

MUHAHHAHAHHAHAA

HAHHAHAHHAHHAA there is no way I am not gonna get my 1000th today be it here or anywhere unless I get banned within the next few minutes :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

-1 for posting in Applications, I deleted that thread.

LOLOL

LOLOL doh well now seems I am gonna have to be more creative huh :D

He posted in Apps? :eek:

He'll never make it... Muahahahahaha :eek: :p

*Finger hovers over Delete Button*

Originally posted by gonaads
He posted in Apps? :eek:

He'll never make it... Muahahahahaha :eek: :p

HERE COMES THE FROGGY :p :p :p :p :p

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS almost there

thanks gonaads and jewels for edging me on LOLOLOL

You really don't know how to spam do ya Kermit. :rolleyes:

Just post 1

then post 2

then 3, etc...

;) :cool:

Well your right ya see that was really part of it I could just spam it up and hit the big 1000 but ya know what I think I am gonna look for a choice topic and try and nail the 1000 by helping someone :)

Good luck and an early congrats Kermit... I gotta go to work, runnin late already. :( :p

Originally posted by Kermit
Well your right ya see that was really part of it I could just spam it up and hit the big 1000 but ya know what I think I am gonna look for a choice topic and try and nail the 1000 by helping someone :)

Yeah, like yourself. :rolleyes: :p

Let's go Kermit, post post post... get that 1000

Then I'll delete this thread and you'll have to start over

Muahahahaha

LOLOL I have no choice at the Lady's request the froggy bow's in your presence and posts :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Good luck and an early congrats Kermit... I gotta go to work, runnin late already. :( :p

Thanks Gonaads and have a nice day :D

Congrats on the 1000 mark!

I myself have NEVER spammed this forum. I do not believe in spamming. I hate the long threads that people use to boost post count. 95% of my post have been helping others to fix thier issues. The other 5% have been questions that I have asked. and of those 5%, 4% of them have gone unanswered. Oh well, I always manage to figure things out anyways.

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
Congrats on the 1000 mark!

I myself have NEVER spammed this forum. I do not believe in spamming. I hate the long threads that people use to boost post count. 95% of my post have been helping others to fix thier issues. The other 5% have been questions that I have asked. and of those 5%, 4% of them have gone unanswered. Oh well, I always manage to figure things out anyways.

Thanks dude !!!!!!!!! ya know what kind of always got to me was when you spend the time helping and the person you help never came back to say thank you .....

And I admit that I spammed today wth was looking forward to the big 1000 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back