Kermit wants his 1000th post LOL

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
#1
Ok I see I am close to the big 1000 and if anyone does a search under my name I would say that the frog is not a big spammer but today I am gonna spam my way to 1000!!!!!

And anyone who would like to help me reach that goal is welcome!!!!!!! I would like to say that I have always enjoyed reading the news and forums here its a great website and run by a good bunch of peeps ( yes this should get them to comment ) LOL my evil plan to hit 1000 today should work fine :D :p ;) :rolleyes: :cool:
 

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
#4
MUHAHHAHAHHAHAA

HAHHAHAHHAHHAA there is no way I am not gonna get my 1000th today be it here or anywhere unless I get banned within the next few minutes :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
#11
Well your right ya see that was really part of it I could just spam it up and hit the big 1000 but ya know what I think I am gonna look for a choice topic and try and nail the 1000 by helping someone :)
 

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
#13
Originally posted by Kermit
Well your right ya see that was really part of it I could just spam it up and hit the big 1000 but ya know what I think I am gonna look for a choice topic and try and nail the 1000 by helping someone :)
Yeah, like yourself. :rolleyes: :p
 

Un4gIvEn1

OSNN Veteran Addict
#18
Congrats on the 1000 mark!

I myself have NEVER spammed this forum. I do not believe in spamming. I hate the long threads that people use to boost post count. 95% of my post have been helping others to fix thier issues. The other 5% have been questions that I have asked. and of those 5%, 4% of them have gone unanswered. Oh well, I always manage to figure things out anyways.
 

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
#19
Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
Congrats on the 1000 mark!

I myself have NEVER spammed this forum. I do not believe in spamming. I hate the long threads that people use to boost post count. 95% of my post have been helping others to fix thier issues. The other 5% have been questions that I have asked. and of those 5%, 4% of them have gone unanswered. Oh well, I always manage to figure things out anyways.

Thanks dude !!!!!!!!! ya know what kind of always got to me was when you spend the time helping and the person you help never came back to say thank you .....

And I admit that I spammed today wth was looking forward to the big 1000 :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,971
Messages
673,300
Members
89,016
Latest member
Poseeut