Kenny the rooster

Alan

its only fun
Kenny the rooster

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and he wants
chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster that he would sell. The other farmer says, "Yeah, I've got this great rooster named 'Kenny'.

He'll service every chicken you got, no problem." Well, Kenny the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So he buys Kenny.

The farmer takes Kenny home and sets him down in the barnyard, and begins giving the rooster a pep talk. "I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here,
and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun," the farmer said with a chuckle. Kenny seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed toward the henhouse and Kenny took off like a shot.

WHAM! Kenny nails every hen in the hen house -- three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked. After that, the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen. Sure enough, Kenny is in
there. Later, the farmer sees Kenny after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again -- WHAM! He gets all the geese. By sunset, he sees Kenny out in the fields chasing quails and pheasants. The farmer is distraught and worried that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours.

Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day, to find Kenny on his back, stone cold in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are circling overhead. The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful, and expensive, animal, shakes his head and says, "Oh, Kenny, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself."

Kenny opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, "Shhh, they're getting closer."

:D :D :D

Alan - heard it before and LMFAO - just read it again and I am LMFAO again!:eek: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back