Keeping connection alive...

didnt even notice that :(. That might be why after it disconnects the box becomes unchecked. LOL...69 :p

I tried your thing lee and everytime it disconnects the box becomesunchecked. I might just f-it and not worry about it. I mean everyprogram i have tried is outdate and doesnt work with my version ofnetzero.

rep++++++ for helping me tho :)

edit:nvm i gave u some when u came back so i cant right now :squareeye

If i were to put something on a keyboard key do u think it would have any harm to the key if it was stuck down like for awhile? Also would it even work to keep me from disconnecting?

It wouldn't hurt the key. Let us know if it works. I suspect their monitor software is too smart for that though. Then again....

Ok, I thought about it for a second. Stirring the mouse too wouldn't hurt. Put the mouse on top of something that vibrates so it jiggles around a little. On top of a speaker would work. Same comment as above though.

it should work cause the computer wont be idle if the key is being pressed. I was trying to see if my pc was making enough vibration so i could put the mouse on it and see if it will work but the red light doesnt glow bright when i put it on the case so that didnt work.

Its internet using a phone line.

Leejend: I notice u edited your post while i was making mine. I would try the speaker idea but then i wouldnt be able to sleep cause of the music since my computer is about 7 feet away from my bed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back