Keep losing HD space

B

Bishop

I am noticiing that I am losing HD space. One day it will be around 4.05 GB that I have then the next day I look it will be at 4.02 and now it is down to 3.95. I have not installed or downloaded anything the past week. :confused:

Any help on this is appreciated

TYry the following:

Go to Accessories - System Tools - Disc Clean-up. Highlight the drive you want to clean (usually C). When you hit OK another tab will appear with further options. Select System Restore clean-up and press ok. Your "lost" space should now be made available to you.

So why are you worried about 20 or even 100 Mb difference between days? More than likely this difference is simply explained by the Virtual Memory that is resized by the Windows system. Just look at the size of pagefile.sys.

Could be his Outlook, IE or Network cache buildup too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back