Kde 3.1 Rc2

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
The KDE project have just released KDE 3.1 RC2 to the public for testing, with bugfixes over revious versions.
At the moment it is only being distributed in source form here
It's possible this may be the last RC before we see KDE3.1 go final.

Great stuff :D

Any info on what new stuff it's going to have?

Thanks! :)

BTW, what version of KDE are you using with Slack 8.1?

None at the moment, various troubles etc have lead me to format and re-install windows about 5 or 6 times in the past month :p
So i'm waiting for Slack 9.0 to go final before i re-install a linux o/s on here (After FreeBSD screwed everything royally :) my own fault that one tho...)
So hopefully slack9 will include a final release of KDE3.1 and all will be well :p

ive seen this in the changelog for slackware-current (9 beta)

Fri Nov 1 11:59:29 PST 2002
extra/kde-3.1-rc1/: Added KDE 3.1-rc1 packages.
ap/mc-4.6.0pre1-i386-1.tgz: Upgraded to mc-4.6.0-pre1.
ap/zsh-4.0.6-i386-1.tgz: Upgraded to zsh-4.0.6.

you can keep upto date with it at

Slackware-current changelog

Thats the great thing about slackware, it uses source packages instead of specific packages such as deb's or rpm's not only do you get more on the CD this way, you also always get the latest package releases.

New Inf0z

KDE 3.1 RC3 was released today (hurah) this may possibly be the last release before 3.1 goes final...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back