KAZZA LITE question

P

psx2000

I was curious where can I get kazza lite? Is it still free? I looked all over the net but can never seem to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
PSX2000

Kazaa lite has been canceled they were forced to take it down by the owner of Kazaa media desktop.

what about links to get it...the zeropaid link has links that don't work

I got it yesterday - think the site was russian.... going to see if I can find it for you now...

OK try here - there are many listed and I tried one and it was there http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=equals&file=klitekpp243e.exe

The thing is you'll find many sites have pulled it because after 243 there will be no more development.

And beware of the "official" one which wants you to pay $20 - you don't have to do that

In older front page news, there was a article about kazaalite version 2.60 beta. Didn't really look for it as there are better things out there

When you say DCC do you mean DC++? If so where can I find some good hubs for it?

Or you could get Diet K, pretty much the same thing as Kazaa Lite.

ROFLMFAO

Sometimes you just have to let go of the peanut and look for the obvious...

Kazaa Lite is available from dozens of sites on.... da da da ...

The Kazaa P2P network.

Maybe Kazaa needs to hire the RIAA to help teach them how to police their own intellectual property rights.

I just downloaded a couple copies from Kazaa for grins. They were virus free and work.

PS You can win without fighting. Let the fighters slaughter themselves and then go in and pick up the pieces. As a matter of fact I think that is the official UN mandate...

I've use it a couple times since the court case and noticed the numbers are about half of what I normally see. I think people are a little leary about using it. I have been a little..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back