Kazza Lite 1.6

• Thread starter BloodLust DWS
  • Start date
To do the supertrick search for a file called "HOSTS". Edit this file and add...etc. Can anyone elaborate on this. I plan to do the "trick". I have the info needed, I just need to make sure I do it correctly.

Well I've just done the supertrick ( Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! ( is "WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" getting old hat now :D )) doesn't seem to have affected anything apart from no b****y adverts :p :p

the super trick blocks the home page and the FREAKING BLUE APE :)

DEATH TO BONZI BUDDY !!!!

':(' ### P R O B L E M ### ':('

I CANT FIND THE DAMN "HOSTS"!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean the list of hosts ? If so just click Hosts list at the top of the website. I just copied and pasted it into my hosts file.

with super trisk this works fricken beautifully

Originally posted by Bytes back
Do you mean the list of hosts ? If so just click Hosts list at the top of the website. I just copied and pasted it into my hosts file.
No I mean the hosts file!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I CAN'T FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :cool:

If its not there the just create one in notepad. It goes in Windows\system32\drivers\etc

Alternatively, have mine

Nice Bytes back
thumb.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back