• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

kazza clone

chris

Free to Fly
There are a number of alternatives, Direct Connect, WinMX, iMesh, eDonkey.. the list goes on and on.

Search google for any of them for information

V

Valone

You could check out K-Lite which is a hacked/enhanced version of kazaa that really improves it.

It depends on your technical experince, there are many P2P programs but few are as easy to use as Kazaa

chris

Free to Fly
the thing about kazaa is that it doesnt make a different what version/hack you use.. the faked files are still the same.

May as well not bother and use something else

chris

Free to Fly
True, but not everyone has access. P2P is the easiest method of gaining files for people. Partly the reason kazaa and to a point eDonkey are ful of fakes/trojans/virii now.

Alot of targets for the malicious users

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Well if you know what you are doing, and you can tell a fake file from a real file (usally the size of it) than you will never have any problems. But make sure you have a anit-virus program running all the time, constantly checking on the kazaa download folder. In the past i'd say about 6 months, i have yet to download a fake file.

-lieb39

J

Jason Roberts

Originally posted by lieb39
Well if you know what you are doing, and you can tell a fake file from a real file (usally the size of it) than you will never have any problems. But make sure you have a anit-virus program running all the time, constantly checking on the kazaa download folder. In the past i'd say about 6 months, i have yet to download a fake file.

-lieb39
This is true with me. I always check my Kazaa drive (F:) for any suspecting activities. I've downloaded thousands of GB's of data and only a few of 10's of mb's are corrupt or fake. I just download until I get the right one. :)

I don't think this kind of thing is supposed to be discussed here? Illegial talk? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog