kazaalite trouble

A

alloy25

Ive got the Kazaalite 2.0.2 english cracked edition build 6 and every now and then it beeps at me....why????:huh:

ok first off using the word 'cracked' will get a thread closed so fast you wont know what happened. you need to give us more than it beeps at me... what kind of os are you running. also when a machine beeps its usually a hardware problem going on and not related to software.

ok first off using the word 'cracked' will get a thread closed so fast you wont know what happened
We have had links to kazaa lite cracked on the front page.
it's just a name, it doesnt mean anything!

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
We have had links to kazaa lite cracked on the front page.
it's just a name, it doesnt mean anything!

I am very anal about being accurate about a problem or an issue... techically speaking the program in question is not 'cracked' It is reverse engineered and all the bad parts taken out.
And did I close the thread, I dont think so. And now that you want to give me a hard time about I might just close it out of spike for you saying something. j/k :D

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I am very anal about being accurate about a problem or an issue... techically speaking the program in question is not 'cracked' It is reverse engineered and all the bad parts taken out.
And did I close the thread, I dont think so. And now that you want to give me a hard time about I might just close it out of spike for you saying something. j/k :D

plz dont close it ........:( ........im running winxp but the problem is in the newest ver of kazaalite ..........wen an upload finishes it automatically clears it and that is wen it beeps...just a quick beep but after about the thousanth time in one hour i start to go a big insane:mad: ......is there a reg thingy i can do to justy get rid of the beep ...PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!

By the way , I'm deeply sorry about using the "C" word.....it'll never happen again......

Alloy25

Originally posted by alloy25
plz dont close it ........:( ........im running winxp but the problem is in the newest ver of kazaalite ..........wen an upload finishes it automatically clears it and that is wen it beeps...just a quick beep but after about the thousanth time in one hour i start to go a big insane:mad: ......is there a reg thingy i can do to justy get rid of the beep ...PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!

By the way , I'm deeply sorry about using the "C" word.....it'll never happen again......

Alloy25

is any one going t help or not ?????

PLZ :confused:

If the beeping is driving u nutz uninstall it and install kazaa lite 2.02 build 5 and see if that does the same.

Originally posted by Yoz
If the beeping is driving u nutz uninstall it and install kazaa lite 2.02 build 5 and see if that does the same.

Hey Great minds think alike....I've just done that and there is no beeping......thanks, I might keep build 5 on for a while

CYA
Alloy25:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back