• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

kazaalite trouble

A

alloy25

Ive got the Kazaalite 2.0.2 english cracked edition build 6 and every now and then it beeps at me....why????:huh:

P

PseudoKiller

ok first off using the word 'cracked' will get a thread closed so fast you wont know what happened. you need to give us more than it beeps at me... what kind of os are you running. also when a machine beeps its usually a hardware problem going on and not related to software.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
ok first off using the word 'cracked' will get a thread closed so fast you wont know what happened
We have had links to kazaa lite cracked on the front page.
it's just a name, it doesnt mean anything!

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
We have had links to kazaa lite cracked on the front page.
it's just a name, it doesnt mean anything!
I am very anal about being accurate about a problem or an issue... techically speaking the program in question is not 'cracked' It is reverse engineered and all the bad parts taken out.
And did I close the thread, I dont think so. And now that you want to give me a hard time about I might just close it out of spike for you saying something. j/k :D

A

alloy25

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I am very anal about being accurate about a problem or an issue... techically speaking the program in question is not 'cracked' It is reverse engineered and all the bad parts taken out.
And did I close the thread, I dont think so. And now that you want to give me a hard time about I might just close it out of spike for you saying something. j/k :D
plz dont close it ........:( ........im running winxp but the problem is in the newest ver of kazaalite ..........wen an upload finishes it automatically clears it and that is wen it beeps...just a quick beep but after about the thousanth time in one hour i start to go a big insane:mad: ......is there a reg thingy i can do to justy get rid of the beep ...PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!

By the way , I'm deeply sorry about using the "C" word.....it'll never happen again......

Alloy25

A

alloy25

Originally posted by alloy25
plz dont close it ........:( ........im running winxp but the problem is in the newest ver of kazaalite ..........wen an upload finishes it automatically clears it and that is wen it beeps...just a quick beep but after about the thousanth time in one hour i start to go a big insane:mad: ......is there a reg thingy i can do to justy get rid of the beep ...PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!

By the way , I'm deeply sorry about using the "C" word.....it'll never happen again......

Alloy25
is any one going t help or not ?????

PLZ :confused:

Y

Yoz

If the beeping is driving u nutz uninstall it and install kazaa lite 2.02 build 5 and see if that does the same.

A

alloy25

Originally posted by Yoz
If the beeping is driving u nutz uninstall it and install kazaa lite 2.02 build 5 and see if that does the same.
Hey Great minds think alike....I've just done that and there is no beeping......thanks, I might keep build 5 on for a while

CYA
Alloy25:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies