KazaaLite 1.7.1

was reading on another forum that this program system is just full of virii... trojans and all kinds of nasties..
Have read about several people having their system totally thrashed cause of stuff they have gotten from it. Dont know.. think this is something that Id like to avoid.

You are downloading crap from other people, in most cases you are downloading illegally, no matter what file sharing network you use, there will be virii, but only from the files you download from others. The ORIGINAL Kazaa from www.kazaa.com contains spyware, not virii. The Kazaalite from www.kazaalite.com contains NO spyware and NO virii. Only way to get virii from these file sharing networks is if you are an idiot and dont know what you are doing, in which case you should throw your computer in a trash compactor and never touch one again.

I am under the impression that a lot of people are mistaking adware for virii, which is not the case.

Kazaa Lite rules!
you can get version 1.7.1 here
gives you cool tools too, like a utility that automatically "searches for more sources" and a filter.
the website also tells ya how to get rid of alot of ads!! really usefull if you know what to do.

well I wasnt but thanks for clearing that up anyhow bigpete.:rolleyes:

-Grinder

Kazaa Lite v1.7.1
Posted by waddy on Saturday, June 01 @ 20:25:09 BST

Drx writes : A new version of Kazza Lite - v1.17.

New features in this version are detection of the Benjamin worm-virus and the ability to double your search results.

Its also got a new desktop Icon, system tray icon and a new splash screen.

http://www.k-lite.tk/

Differences with the original KaZaA
- No Adware
- No Spyware
- No banners
- No bitratelimit for mp3 files
- No irritating websites loaded into KaZaA (when using supertrick)
- No Brilliant Digital software included (Altnet / BDE / B3d)
- No f*cking Bonzi Buddy
- Set up multiple users with the included PseudoTrack tool
- Includes a tool for accelerating downloads

As with Famine.....

I have been using Kazzalite for months now. I updated to the new version, downloaded some 'stuff' then updated my virus checker and ad-aware..... both did a full system scan and.....

Guess what they found? NOTHING - ZIPPO - A BIG ZERO - NADDA!

No virus, no spyware, no nothing.

The onlyway you are in a high risk zone is if you download programs called OfficeXP.exe thinking it is the full version but somehow it is only 48KB in size!!!!

Some people! :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it!" :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry, not been here for a while.

It's official -

KazaaLite 1.7.1 is safer than a body condom !!!!!!!!!!!

- sry freight not sure where i got this version but someone else has posted a link and I am sure it is on lots of sites by now anyway.

Have fun and share!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back