KazaaLite 1.7.1

I wouldnt touch it with a stick..its full of viruses..

thx Intel

not installed it yet - will hang on until I hear further from official sites.

What's wrong with it?
I thought Kazzalite was supposed to have all the evil stuff Kazza normally includes removed ?!?

Patrick

I dont use Kazza either...full of all kind of spyware.

One of the best programs I found for file sharing is Winmx, its simple, relilable and easy to use.

You can download it HERE

-Grinder

No, Kazza is full of spyware.
Kazzalite is made by a person who took the original Kazza and removed all the Spyware from it. They also removed spyware from AudioGalaxy.

And I've used WinMX before and didn't really like it that much.

Try KazzaLite. It's pretty good.

Patrick

I agree with you Patrick - I didn't rate WinMX either - but KazaaLite is really cool, and has NO spyware/adware as you say :) Will stick with KL 1.6.1 until further notice

The best p2p app available IMHO

Edonkey 2000 and audioglaxy are very good, espicaly for mp3's use audioglaxy , at least there isnt any miss named tunes on there ;)

Originally posted by Intel_Geek
I wouldnt touch it with a stick..its full of viruses..
i want to know what made him blurt that out...???

I love Kazaa Lite...starting today, however, I've been getting the attached popup when opening Kazaa Lite. I went through the motions to update, and it installed regular Kazaa, not the Lite version...did a system restore to a previous point so no prob, but can't get rid of the popup. Anyone else getting the same thing?

a good popup stopper should do the trick,
if you use one like popup fileter from www. meaya.com
you can add the domain of the popups from kazaa etc ,
and you wont get them again ;)

Installed the new version (got it from kazaalite.com) and it seems faster - AND no spyware.

Also this stops the popup appearing as it is the latest version :)

Kazaa Lite is great. There is no spyware or virus in it and it works great.

Kazaalite 1.7.1 runs great. No spyware or virus in it.. I ran Ad-Ware after the install and nothing was there.... Norton 2002 updated , has found nothing also.....

:D

popups

Copy and paste from help file in 1.7.1

What should I put into the HOSTS file to block the pop-ups in KaZaA?

127.0.0.1 ad.ca.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.de.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.es.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.fr.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.it.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.jp.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.kr.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.nl.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.no.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.se.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 ad.uk.doubleclick.net

Hope this helps

I use the site....

/http://www.kazaalite.com/

I think it is the main one, however I am having problems navigating through it sometimes, are there any mirror sites you can tell me about, just in case I can't connect for newer versions.

Thanks.;)

Re: I use the site....

Originally posted by robin.munro
/http://www.kazaalite.com/

I think it is the main one, however I am having problems navigating through it sometimes, are there any mirror sites you can tell me about, just in case I can't connect for newer versions.

Thanks.;)

You can try here Robin Kazaa lite

see ya:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back