Kazaa ???

S

Sh|te

Hey,

I love downloading me MP3'z, but I hate it when KAZAA lags me pc ??? does anyone suffer from this ??? Are there any tips to speed it up? Or is there a better program ???

regards
Sh|te

Try Kazaa Lite, less of a resource hog. Kazaa itself has a lot of adware/spyware running in the background that not only hog resources but waste a lot of bandwidth. Kazaa Lite runs much smoother and uses much less of your bandwidth for things other than actual downloading.

Hey

AMD Duron 900 (upgrading cpu & MB soon)
ECS K7S5A
64MB DDR GF2
512 SDRAM PC 133
SB LIVE DE 5.1
HERCULES XPS510 5.1 SPEAKERS
D-LINK 200 ADSL MODEM
Aopen 24x10x40 CDRW
WINDOWS XP PRO

I have not over clocked me cpu but have tweaked some properties

regards
Sh|te

You shouldn't have a problem with that, im running 1.00GHz / 512mb here and often run KaZaA with no problems

I've never actually ran the official release tho so i dont know if that makes a difference, check out http://k-lite.tk for KaZaA lite :happy:

Ok thanks, but yeah it is probably running ok but i like to keep me pc really fast and smooth, I play CS and i get 99fps, so i want everything to be fast hey =)

But i think i will d/l kazaa lite .. thanks hey

regards
Sh|te

KL

Yup and loadsa spyware in Kazaa man , go use Kazaa Lite quick, lol and if i was you i download Ad Aware to remove the spyware.

:eek:

yeah am in the process aye ... i got adware and have got rid of all kazaa

putting on kazaa lite now ay

regards
Sh|te

LOL Aight

very good aight buyakasa aight sausages mass up the place rubbedub styleeeeeeeeee ganja crue haile selassie aight !

:p LMMFAO

kool

please say cool man, kool means something completely different here in holland :p witte kool, rode kool, groene kool , en savoie kool aight ! :blink:

: )

hehehe, cool you from down under, nice to meet ya m8

we dont have those kewl dudes over here

20000823-kangaroo.jpg

There IS a speed up- sort of. Read on:

To answer that question,

If you Download KazaA Lite 2.02 it comes with a couple of new programs, one of which is called believe it ur not Speed Up! and this version does not come with any spyware! There is a way around that spyware on regular KazaA BTW. I would strongly suggest that you go to Fasttrack central.com, also her are two very very good links for you: http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/forum/default.asp

http://geocities.com/vlaibb/forums.html

you may also want to go to www.dietk.com
You will be able to get all necessary software at these especially at the second link!

Jelliot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back