• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kazaa uninstall : Adaware

M

Moejoe

I made the dumb mistake of using ad-aware and removing basically everything it suspected was spy ware without backin up, so now kazaa wont start due to a missin dll file, not that i care much since i wanted to get kazaa lite anywayz, but i cnt uninstall it either! i get a error msg sayin 'error loading c:\windows\system32\cd_clint.dll the specified module could not be found', so how am i gonna get rid of this thing with out having to do a complete reformat.:huh:

H

Herkalees

I can e-mail you a "DUMMY" cd_clint.dll file. It came with Kazaa Lite. It will work with your Kazaa (regular). Again it is a DUMMY file, meaning it will fool Kazaa enough to work normal again, but it won't be "spyware" anymore.

Just e-mail me, and I'll send it over.

S

shulse

Originally posted by Moejoe
I made the dumb mistake of using ad-aware and removing basically everything it suspected was spy ware without backin up, so now kazaa wont start due to a missin dll file, not that i care much since i wanted to get kazaa lite anywayz, but i cnt uninstall it either! i get a error msg sayin 'error loading c:\windows\system32\cd_clint.dll the specified module could not be found', so how am i gonna get rid of this thing with out having to do a complete reformat.:huh:
As a sidenote to all of the responses, when you get Kazza, make sure you download the version that enables "Super Being" participation levels. I used to think this participation level was garbage, but it actually does serve as a function. It enables you to use "search for more" as many times as you want. Without it, I think you can only use it twice. More people to d-load from, the faster the speeds. Plus, I honestly think they set aside more bandwith for really high participation levels. In short, i get outrageously fast downloads...things that would take hours now take minutes

M

Moejoe

Hey you guys i tried to reinstall and it just started to uninstall the original version, so all works out fine, thanks a bunch everybody

The 'super bieng' thing, is just what i need , anybody know where i can get it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown