Kazaa Trojan

S

silent_bob

I woz wonderin whether the trojan is removed if u uninstall kazaa or is it left behind??

And is it (da trojan) in kazaa lite????

i'm pretty sure the spyware is not remove when you uninstall kazaa... take no chances and scan your pc with ad-aware .

kazaa lite is a hacked version of kazaa that is supposed to be spyware free.

Swi

never heard that kazaa had trojan, but kazaa lite is supposed to be free of any stuffs that come from the dark side of the force:p

KazaaLite is clean of any garbage and works great.I would never put the normal Kazaa on my computer and no,you cannot get rid of the garbage just by uninstalling Kazaa.

I'm hoping 1 of the team will reply and confirm it doesn't have this trojan, I am assuming it is free from the trojan but no one has actually said "Kazaa lite does not contain this trojan"

BDE is not a trojan but a spyware, which is slightly different...
Spywares only sends information, trojan is bidirectional

I am NOT a Kaaza or Kazza Lite user, however I like to learn all I can about different program availabiltiy and their uses and functions - but not being a puter whizz, I still l have alot to learn.

With that thought in mind - would the following help answer some of your questions about Kaaza - or at least provide more info?????

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-873181.html - Stealth P2P Inside Kaaza

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-875274.html "How to Uninstall Brilliant Digitals Software

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back