KaZaa Trojan

omgsoup

OSNN Senior Addict
is the Trojan included in the lite version? + that's pretty shitty of kazaa.

that's what i'd like to know too. :\ that is really sucky of kazaa to do something like that. wut a bunch of poops.

since i started using kazaa months ago
i wondered why it wanted to start with the computer
i also had problems with it using 100% of the cpu
now its making some sense
giving candy only to have lsd inside
brilliant idea
and shitty

Why not use KaZaA lite. it contains no spyware and its a much smaller program.

Ah yes..it is a shitty thing of kazaa to do..but remember everyone this is how they are trying to make money so we can all download pirated stuff lol

well i'm running kazaa lite right now. my question is this (the same as benquilter's, i believe):

even if kazaa lite contains no spyware, is it still subject to having that trojan in it? so far, that verdict is in for the regular kazaa, but what about it's little brother?

Have currently thrown every trojan scanner at Kazaalite....and got zippo. did a little disassembling and nada.

Then i deleted it.

Who needs it anyway.:D

if u read the whole article:

Hemming said she was pursuing the authors, users and sponsors of KaZaA Lite, software that removes Altnet and other hidden software in the branded KaZaA software.

so i assume kazaa lite doesnt have it

Read it!

I never assume though.

Ya know the drill on assuming.

;)

ah... i suppose by the time i got to the end of the article, my brain had begun its "skimming/auto-pilot" mode and so i prolly missed it. i find it's often doing that nowadays as school nears the end of its 5 year run for me. *SIGH*

Oh well. I can't blame them. If it were my program, I would want to make a little cake as well. I still don't like it though. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back