kazaa participation level???

oDin

xp m0nk3y
wtf is the participation level thing in Kazaa???

The higher you participation level the higher the priority you get on a download. I think. I just cheat, keep mine at 1000.

Yeah the higher the level the more sources you get - Mine is set to supreme being now :D

I cheat also :D :D

I've got K-Lite 2.0, is the participation cheat something where I have to download a whole other Kazaa, or a file change to the version I already have? Is it a patch or a file-edit thing?

Originally posted by Herkalees
I've got K-Lite 2.0, is the participation cheat something where I have to download a whole other Kazaa, or a file change to the version I already have? Is it a patch or a file-edit thing?
I got mine from an individual who wrote it - He did it on Visual Studio ..

thank you for the replies.

how do you 'cheat'??? because right now its at 1 =[

Originally posted by lechtard
I got mine from an individual who wrote it - He did it on Visual Studio ..

Interested in sharing? :confused: :blink: :happy:

Originally posted by oDin
thank you for the replies.

how do you 'cheat'??? because right now its at 1 =[

a tool called KL Cheat, you get it from kazza lite site. you cannot cheat with the latest version of kazza lite you need ver. 2.0

how lame is it when you have to cheat just so you can d/l more stuff ....always been one of my biggest beefs with P2P users ..the only goal they have is to leech as much as possible

don't start KaZaA Lite for awhile and you'll get a nice participation level ;)

this participation level allows you more sources to download from rite?? if you have high part. level does it also mean ppl are downloading from you increasing the level??

How do you share with friends? Or search for a user? Is it possible to download off a friend?

Originally posted by Zenith
How do you share with friends? Or search for a user? Is it possible to download off a friend?

sig2dat+startfiles

it spossible to cheat with the latest 2.02 version. You juat have to download a new participation hack file.

Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 English [K++ v2.0 Edition].exe is the one I use.

i use the one that was posted on the frontpage a few days ago :p

Originally posted by sboulema
i use the one that was posted on the frontpage a few days ago :p

:( just downloaded it now kazaa closes whenever it starts immediately what is the reason behind that?:mad:
it wont even connect before it closes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back