• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

kazaa participation level???

R

rettahc

The higher you participation level the higher the priority you get on a download. I think. I just cheat, keep mine at 1000.

L

lechtard

Yeah the higher the level the more sources you get - Mine is set to supreme being now :D

I cheat also :D :D

H

Herkalees

I've got K-Lite 2.0, is the participation cheat something where I have to download a whole other Kazaa, or a file change to the version I already have? Is it a patch or a file-edit thing?

L

lechtard

Originally posted by Herkalees
I've got K-Lite 2.0, is the participation cheat something where I have to download a whole other Kazaa, or a file change to the version I already have? Is it a patch or a file-edit thing?
I got mine from an individual who wrote it - He did it on Visual Studio ..

Originally posted by oDin
thank you for the replies.

how do you 'cheat'??? because right now its at 1 =[
a tool called KL Cheat, you get it from kazza lite site. you cannot cheat with the latest version of kazza lite you need ver. 2.0

B

Burpster

how lame is it when you have to cheat just so you can d/l more stuff ....always been one of my biggest beefs with P2P users ..the only goal they have is to leech as much as possible

B

Burpster

this participation level allows you more sources to download from rite?? if you have high part. level does it also mean ppl are downloading from you increasing the level??

Originally posted by sboulema
i use the one that was posted on the frontpage a few days ago :p
:( just downloaded it now kazaa closes whenever it starts immediately what is the reason behind that?:mad:
it wont even connect before it closes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies