Kazaa Lite

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
does anyone know what the flame icon next to filenames in Kazaa is? I know that the files won't download. Does this stand for some sort of firewall or something? Its kinda annoying and it just started in the last 10 hours or so...

Just make sure that under your kazaa settings

tools/options/filter

that you have the filter file types I cannot download due to firewalls is checked. That way those files shouldn't show up so that it doesn't waste your time in the search results...you will never be able to download from them.

I did what you said, now it takes Kazaa about 2 minutes to connect?????

Instruction Manual ??

Is there any place that you can get an instruction manual that describes the various "faults" and "errors" that are received when attempting to download. IE. "more resources needed", "remotely qued" etc. or any type of directions that explain some of the options etc. Thanks for the firewall tip.....

kazaa's website will tell you all the reasons :)

but just to sum up what you mentioned

More sources needed - no users are currently sharing the file you are trying to download, the ones you clicked on in search either cut the download off or signed off the network and it is waiting to find more users with that file

Remotely Queued - The current user/users with that file are already at their max set amt of uploads, you are in que to get that file a soon as a download slot is availible

Thanks a lot, as usual you have guided me in the right direction.......oh wise one

Later....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back