Kazaa Lite in an extension other than .exe !

Z

ZAnwar

Does anyone know where I can download Kazaa Lite in a .txt file or anything else ! because my school PC don't download .exe's coz they are restricted ! once i download it, i will change it to .exe anyway !!!

PLEASE !

E

eGoalter

try renaming the extension in the save as window,or add a few letters..to the extention,once dled rename the extention to .exe

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by ZAnwar
Does anyone know where I can download Kazaa Lite in a .txt file or anything else ! because my school PC don't download .exe's coz they are restricted ! once i download it, i will change it to .exe anyway !!!

PLEASE !

UGH!

S

stewartbmw2000

if you can download .zips ive zipped it up for ya here

might work i dunno, worth a try though

Kazaalite.zip

and you can look at the best car in the world with me driving here

Delta

:D

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by ZAnwar
why r u all laughing for ???
Just reminded me of a school here that had to shut all their computers down because someone decided they would download files they weren't supposed to and ended up getting every machine infected.

Z

ZAnwar

Sorry, I thought that it was solved, but it wasn't, so I deleted my last post !!!

I THINK STEWARTBMW2000, YOU SHOULD DO IT AS A .TXT FILE !!!

PLEASE !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut