KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

Z

zoey

I'm using 2.0 and I get a box every time I log on asking me to up grade to 2.0.2 (which I tried and don't like) Is there a way to get this box not to show up?:mad:

actually i think it does that because of the components u installed because a friend of mine had the same thing so he just installed it again

There are two differences between the versions. kazaa lite 2.0.2 cancells the anoying popup and also blocks all the participation cheats.
So in my opinion, stay with version 2.0.0 that you can use the participation cheat and press no to the annoying popup.

Now about the cheating, some people say it isn't legal to use it but remember that the contents on Kazaa network aren't so legal either, what do you mean to download ? mp3's = RIAA ? Divx = Illegal movies ? Software = BSA ?
So use the cheat to download faster and stay with KaZaA Lite 2.0.0

Originally posted by luish
There are two differences between the versions. kazaa lite 2.0.2 cancells the anoying popup and also blocks all the participation cheats.
So in my opinion, stay with version 2.0.0 that you can use the participation cheat and press no to the annoying popup.

Now about the cheating, some people say it isn't legal to use it but remember that the contents on Kazaa network aren't so legal either, what do you mean to download ? mp3's = RIAA ? Divx = Illegal movies ? Software = BSA ?
So use the cheat to download faster and stay with KaZaA Lite 2.0.0

yea, i'll stay at 2.0. I noticed the cheat did not work also. I don't get any popups with 2.0

Originally posted by zoey
I'm using 2.0 and I get a box every time I log on asking me to up grade to 2.0.2 (which I tried and don't like) Is there a way to get this box not to show up?:mad:
my friends & i mean all of u ... you got to downl kazaa lite 2.0.2 english k++ v2.0 edition.now this will solve all ur problems..can't find it ,just pm me...

Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

Originally posted by Singleman593
can't find it ,just pm me...

it would be a lot more helpful to our members if you could put the link in your post

thanks

2z

:cool:

Re: Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
it would be a lot more helpful to our members if you could put the link in your post

thanks

2z

how do i do that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

Originally posted by Singleman593
how do i do that?

mmmm OK

when you reply to a topic - click on the http:// button in the vb.code section. Enter the text you want to be displayed, click ok - then enter the address of the website you want us to see and click ok again

or if thats a bit much just put the url straight into your post

faqs

http://www.ntfs.org/forum/misc.php?s=&action=faq

I may be wrong here but...

When you are using your Kazaa Lite 2.0 and you get the pop-up asking you to upgrade to "version 2.0.2", if you choose yes, you will update yourself to the REGULAR version of Kazaa (pop-ups and stuff)

Correct me if I'm wrong. I've been under the assumption if you want to update your Kazaa Lite software, you need to go find and download the newest version in .exe format, not "auto update" from within the software itself.

Re: Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

thanks

2z

thanks 2zigzagcolts45. here i go..[http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm#kazaa202ec[/URL]
there it is for all u kazaalites. downl kazaa lite 2.0.2 english k++v2.0 edition.uninstall the old one u have ..get rid of the folder c/program files/kazaa lite,then inst new.

:happy:

nice 1

I think can find the download on that page :p

BTW there's a new cheat out for that version

click me

:happy:

nice 1

I think can find the download on that page :p

BTW there's a new cheat out for that version

click me
This one does not need a cheat. participation lev stays@1000 all the time,also includes speed-up and you can search more many times over.:cool: :cool:

Get the Kazaalite.com version from here...

hxxp://files.aboutz.com/audio/kazaalite_v2.02_b1.zip

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back