Kazaa Lite 2.0.2

N

NegativeFactor

Okay, my version of Kazaa Lite (Version 2 - 23/09/02) keeps telling me there is a new verision of Kazaa avalible. Obviously i'm just cancelling this because I don't want that spyware/adware verison installed. What i'm wondering is if there is a new verison of Kazaa lite, and what is the official kazaa lite site, because i'm never quite sure if i'm on the official page.

thanks

there's kazaalite.com and k-lite.tk
not sure which is the official, they both have spyware free clients, so im happy with either :)

I just updated my kazaa lite to version 2, and it tells me that you dont download the 2.02 version or it gives you the spyware one. Just cancel it , they are working in a patch to eliminate it.

Yeah, its annoying that is, every time i start KaZaA i get told theres a newer version.

I'm suprised this hasn't happened on other versions as the lite version shouldnt fit the checks of the kazaa server making it think its an out of date version...
Either way, i'll just sit and wait for 2.0.2 :)

I tried downloading the update (stupid moron I am :mad: ) and when download is complete, it tries to install, but crashes KaZaA-lite in its path. Perhaps the installer finds a 'bad' version and lets the program crash?
Anyway, I am just waiting for the lite version to be released. Not sure if I will do that though, this version (2.00) is working perfect for me. I'll see.

The update will download from the official kazaa servers meaning its the spyware filled tripe.
As for the 2.0.2 version of lite, i'll get it even tho 2.0 as you've said works fine. i always do when a newer version of something is released... it cant do no harm :D

That new 2.0.2 one is KMD (Kazaa Media Desktop) the spyware one!

Can't say im a fan of WinMX ... altho it's not a bad client and you can almost always find what you're after.

I should install it at some point really :)

I recomend to stay with 2.0.0 because 2.0.2 cancels all the effects of Diet K and the participation cheater, so don't pay attention to the message and stay with 2.0.0.
In Klite.tk there is a new version of Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 but the only thing that it does is not show the message of upgrading and it doesn't support, diet k, fasttrack accelerator, Share monkey and so on, so decide.

Posted by luish
I recomend to stay with 2.0.0 because 2.0.2 cancels all the effects of Diet K and the participation cheater, so don't pay attention to the message and stay with 2.0.0.
In Klite.tk there is a new version of Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 but the only thing that it does is not show the message of upgrading and it doesn't support, diet k, fasttrack accelerator, Share monkey and so on, so decide.

Wow, thanks for sharing that :thumbs up:

So what if the cheater doesnt work, cheaters never prosper (im sure i f i said that enough times id beleive it) :p :D :p

Whats Diet K anyway?

Posted by SPeedY_B
So what if the cheater doesnt work, cheaters never prosper (im sure i f i said that enough times id beleive it) :p :D :p

Fairly ironic, since using Kazaa is technically cheating anyway - the music industry ;)

Whats Diet K anyway?

A fizzy drink? nope, that's diet C, not diet K :)

Fairly ironic, since using Kazaa is technically cheating anyway - the music industry
hehe, well said! :)
I actually don't have any (well of course there's a few!) mp3's on my HD, i just use kazaa now and then if i need a file and can't be bothered searching the net.

I,m still using kazaa lite version 1.7.2, thats the only way that I can beat the participation level, so my downloads arent affected.

I think we all know that KaZaA's content isn't legal ( mp3's, movies, software) I think that a little stuff shared is legal.
Back to the software to use I recomend you to download Kazaa Lite 2.0 Build 2 not 2.0.2 that version has included : Avi Preview (to see movies that didn't finish to download ), dat view (the same), KL Cheater (to cheat the participation), Speed Up (to speed the downloads and the searches), and sig2dat (to download stuff directly from sites into Kazaa lite's directory and then download it).
And I recomend to download also ShareMonkey that supports sig2dat and a same protocol called Sharemonkey.
If you want any of these files and don't find them online you can contact me.

Posted by TKC
I'm still using kazaa lite version 1.7.2, thats the only way that I can beat the participation level, so my downloads arent affected.

Actually, having 2.0 Lite is well worth it. If you don't want to run the participation hack all of the time, you don't even have to. Just run it once to get your level up to 1000, and then there's a registry change you make that will keep it there from then on. You (or anyone else) can PM me if you want the registry info. It's easy to do, and like I said, well worth it to use the newest version of the client.

i hate kazaa, **** Them, i got my rating to 1000 (earend it by uploading) then i installed the new 2.02 and its ****ing back to 50!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried to use the cheater but it went down instead of up, **** THOSE ****ING KAZAA JACKASSES

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back