Kazaa have failures???

M

michelldavid

Hi... who knows wath happend with the kazaa i try to download the song Rubbernecking but only download 1 minute and the file size is 4MB!!!??? :eek:

Yeah, lots of fake/damaged files on Kazaa recently. Not a big surprise :)
Just be thankful you didn't get a file that was infected with a virus/trojan.

I don't use KaZaA anymore, and most people I know don't either.

The amount of tainted files on there now probably crosses the 50% barrier now, It's not worth the hassle,

I believe this deviates from forum guidelines...

Side note: Nice sig Jewelzz, Bloodrayne is a rather fun game.

Have you ever noticed that topics like this never actually break the guidelines until someone says that it does... hmmmm. :confused:

WªÐªÐª

i still use kazaa lite, everything ok here :)

If I were you, I'd abandon the kazaa-**** and go for Direct Connect. Got 100 quality GB? I can fix you a nice spot in no time! =)

Originally posted by versionfiv

Side note: Nice sig Jewelzz, Bloodrayne is a rather fun game.
Thanks, not sure which one you're referring to as SPeedY_B made up the random sig thingy for me with about 5 or 6 of em :)

Direct-Connect is a good alternative yes, but only if you have the GB to share.

Also, does anyone actually use the Kazaa Verifieds? They do work..

Speedy what do you use to obtain songs and other goodies?

cool i will try the direct connect then :) if i know how it works that is, a year ok i didnt get it to work because of all the complicated things in there, and oh yes i got loadsa gygabytes to share :p

Originally posted by Chris
Direct-Connect is a good alternative yes, but only if you have the GB to share.

Actually, it's all about finding the right hubs. The network I op in has several low-share hubs with high quality. But I'm on top of the food-chain, so my area is the 100 GB hub. =)

But yes, generally more GB = higher quality... IF the hub-owner cares about the users.

Re: ...

Originally posted by wadada
cool i will try the direct connect then :) if i know how it works that is, a year ok i didnt get it to work because of all the complicated things in there, and oh yes i got loadsa gygabytes to share :p

Recommended client: http://gempond.com/odc/

Send me a PM if you want in to the 100 GB-hub, I'll check you out and, if all goes well, reg you. =)

. . .

ty, i will check it out later, i go sleep now, nitey nite all
wjsleep.gif

I never used Kazaa to download music. There are too many files that have been renamed to trick people into downloading fakes.

To me, Kazaa is a load of sh!te, but same goes for most of the other popular p2p softwares like edonkey and winmx.
It's either download the files fast (if the queue is short) or wait years to find another source.

I use to use kazza for software and games until they all turned into **** files with virus's about 50% or higher.. I do use it for music and its pretty reliable and you can tell if a file is real.. You can preview the song while downloading and see if its real or not.

I only download complete albums, original releases... I get quality rips by groups who are only interested in quality, I get info about the rip (tracks, album etc etc) in a nice NFO-file. Added to that I get an SFV-file to verify the checksums of each file.

I get perfection. What do you get?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back