KaZaA 2.0

D

darklink1017

i saw this on the net like a weeks ago. How do i make my kazaa folder a ftp site? like u put this addresss into the explorer bar and this thing like a ftp comes up showing all ur files? anybody know the way?

is there a way i can let other ppl know of this so they can download off me directly?

if you have a static IP then yes, simply give people the link as http://YOUR-IP:1214 , if you dont have a static IP then you can setup a no-ip.com or dyndns.com account and give people that instead

ok, thanks to all of u for your help. i always thought there was a way u could do that.

you sure can.
it appears KaZaA is a handy alternative to running an FTP server :p
apart from its more public as random people using the client can find the files and d/l

yea kazaa is like an ftp for beginers, cant setup but can run it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back