Justice is served.

haha, nice!

Although this lawsuit isnt as frivolous as some, Maybe the menu didnt say anything about shells, and or the waiter/waitress didnt say anything about it either. You can never be to safe when protecting dumb people from themselves.

most frivilous lawsuits are thrown out.

the odd story you here of a case going forward almost always has an underlying factor that just about eveyone would agree needs to be explored

good on this judge, but really, these things are thrown out all the time

perris said:
most frivilous lawsuits are thrown out.

the odd story you here of a case going forward almost always has an underlying factor that just about eveyone would agree needs to be explored

good on this judge, but really, these things are thrown out all the time

That's probably true but the only ones anyone ever hears about are the bad ones where morons get millions.

the odd ones where idiots get millions are few and far between and the award can easily be challenged and turned around...usually if you hear the underlying factor you would agree with the award.

When you hear of a case that just sounds obsurd, try to track down the transcript...usually the press is not going to tell you the factors that decided the case, they just tell you points of view from their marketing perspective

the hot coffee and mcdonalds case comes to mind

anyway, most are thrown out, and yes there are some that go forward which shouldn't, but they are few

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back