Just Watched Supersize ME!!

Yes but I am so fat and lazy I cant get no more food

Fat cause I eat too much Mac D's
Lazy cause I dont cook food I eat fast food

HELP ME !!! HELP ME !!!! hahahaha

Would you like to supersize that sir?

And how about a diet coke, it will offset teh calories in the 25 burgers you just ate.

@ X

Me too.

LOLOL I love supersize !!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing since sliced bread..which I used to eat but now I prefere Big Mac's

Oh and can I have an apple turnover with that please?

Thanks!!!

How about a gallon O' grease so you can fit in your car door?

Just be sure to get a running jump!!!

I stopped driving cars years ago ( too much taco bell ) so I have a friend drive me around in the back of his PICKUP truck makes going through the DRIVE-THRU kinnda fun.

Right on sir!!!

1/2 ton or 3/4, the truck I mean.....

Just had a Country Omelet and some Country Griddle Cakes at IHOP. All better now.

bad food tastes so good...maybe if they made food that was good for you taste better I might start eating...no boca burgers for me thank you very little

lancer said:
Dear god i feel so sick and disheartened now, but one thing i'm gonna do is no longer eat fast food ever.... and i mean it, that guy put on almost 20lbs in one month from only eating Mc D's i know most people don't eat it at every meal but a lot of people eat it at least once a day.

I way 210lbs now, i think thats 14 stone, i'm looking to way 190 by christmas i think thats about 12 stone, i'll keep you posted! :D

The guy was not only shoveling in the fat (burgers & fries), he was downing some serious sugar (all the coke and deserts), as well as drastically reducing his daily exercise. It was not so surprising to see him gain 24lbs, even in such a short period of time.

Your conversions seem a little off though, 182lbs is 13 stone, 210 is 15. I was 212 a few months ago, down to 179 now...was about 260 from age 17 to 19 (I'm 25 now), what a mess.

As for 190lbs by Christmas...if all you're doing is cutting out fast food you'll probably not make it, but you might see a big enough effect by then to motivate you into taking the further steps necessary to reach your goal.

Good luck anyhow. :)

smoothyuk said:
The guy was not only shoveling in the fat (burgers & fries), he was downing some serious sugar (all the coke and deserts), as well as drastically reducing his daily exercise. It was not so surprising to see him gain 24lbs, even in such a short period of time.

Your conversions seem a little off though, 182lbs is 13 stone, 210 is 15. I was 212 a few months ago, down to 179 now...was about 260 from age 17 to 19 (I'm 25 now), what a mess.

As for 190lbs by Christmas...if all you're doing is cutting out fast food you'll probably not make it, but you might see a big enough effect by then to motivate you into taking the further steps necessary to reach your goal.

Good luck anyhow. :)

:goodpost:

Many people think that doing crunches or sit-ups will give you that "six pack" look. That is not the case, you have plenty of muscle there. You just need to clean the fat off it.

Funky makes great mixes to work out to, Tears From the Moon is one of the best IMHO.
:cool:

gonaads said:
The problem is that we live in a society of excess. It is not where we eat but how much of it we eat. We eat because we have a lot of it, it's cheap and it is available 24/7.

You could eat at McD's every day and not get FAT, if you eat correctly. They also have salads and other lower fat foods.

Even though I understand what your saying, the quote above is not exactly true (unless I misunderstood "eat at McD's every day", perhaps you simply meant one hamburger for lunch as apposed to three square meals there). If you ate McDonalds (and only McDonalds) everyday the only possible outcome is an unhealthy body. Your body needs types of food energy and nutrients that are simply unavailable in a McDiet (for some reason the use of the term McDiet in the movie had me chuckling, call me easily entertained if you will). You could embark on a 24/7 exercise routine running purely on a body fueled by McDonalds food (although your arteries might not survive it) and I'm sure you would STILL end up in bad shape.

As for lower fat foods available at McDonalds..yes, that's exactly it, "lower" fat foods, not low fat foods. It's been argued (in the movie as well as in the tabloids) that McDonalds salads (as they are served by default) are anything but a true healthy choice.

LOLOL oh my godd now the salades are not even good enough ......... please why not just go outside and eat the lawn, hell you cant be serious , please tell me you have nothing better to do than sit there and cry about the fat content in a salade?

lolol no no no see the whole joke is anyone who ever thought McD's was healthy is an idiot to start with, the fact that there is too much fat in the salades AHHAHAHHAHA

Actually I don't mean to preach at all, I'm still not the healthiest eater in the world, just stating what's said in the movie..after all that's what the thread is about, and as a couple of people in here have stated that they haven't seen it I thought I would go ahead and put it up. I can't say I've tested the salad contents myself to determine whether they are healthy or not, I just know the salad dressing they come with and the meat portion they add isn't exactly recommended for people truly wanting a healthy choice...allegedly (any old school Have I Got News for You fans in the house?).

In any case I'm not exactly crying over it, doesn't matter much to me, I've never once eaten a salad I haven't watched being prepared or prepared myself, I've heard too many "fun with caesar salad" stories from previous restaurant kitchen staff. :)

LOL well I mean sure the movie might be good for a laugh but I cant for one minute see anyone ( sane ) that is that thinks eating at MacD's was spose to be healthy its just too funny.

Sales at its namesake restaurants open at least 13 months rose 7.3 percent in September and 5.8 percent for the quarter.

September sales were better than expected. For example, Prudential analyst Larry Miller had been expecting an overall rise in same-store sales of 6.2 percent at McDonald's restaurants, while Wachovia Securities analyst Jeff Omohundro forecast an increase of 5.7 percent.

Same-restaurant sales in the United States rose 10.6 percent in September and 8.5 percent in the quarter, offsetting weakness in Europe, the company's No. 2 market.

"We attribute the strength to improved products, effective marketing and business momentum," Mark Kalinowski, analyst at Smith Barney, said in a research note. He rates the stock "buy."

Same-restaurant sales in Europe were down 0.6 percent in September and up 0.3 percent in the quarter, hurt by the stagnant economy in several countries, especially Germany, McDonald's said.

Shares rose $1.31, or 4.75 percent, to close at $28.86 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday. (Additional reporting by Nichola Groom)

©2004 Reuters Limited.

LOLOL well not only is in not healthy but dammit they are making money at the same time , how dare they make money on the backs of all those poor souls, I mean how un fair is that they ruin people's bikini lines and take their money???

HAHHAHAHA everyone follow me we must protest this , write to your congress man , riot in the streets , raise up and take arms !!!!!!!!!

:p

Kermit_The_Frog said:
LOL well I mean sure the movie might be good for a laugh but I cant for one minute see anyone ( sane ) that is that thinks eating at MacD's was spose to be healthy its just too funny.

I totally agree with you, and you could say the same about smoking...but that doesn't stop the law demanding health warnings on all cigarette packets in North America (as is my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong). You really can't assume anything of the general public these days and not expect to get sued somewhere along the line, even with something as logical as eating fatty foods might umm, well possibly could err...probably make you gain weight.

The SANE thing really would be for McDonalds to put disclaimers on all their food packaging and not run the risk, they can small print it if they want, or draw a really happy looking clown with it in a speech bubble, but the fact is it doesn't matter, the next 4 year old through the door of a McDonalds is still going to enjoy their great new healthy choice apple pieces...with complimentary pot of caramel, and there's no way he/she's complaining. :)

Yeah well I am sure someone would try to sue them for it if possible. But again what can you do.

Well I am hungry all this talk of food.

Off to Mac'ds I gooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Just called my buddy with the pick up truck ;)

This is no word of a lie.I have a 15 year old son who for the last 10 year has eaten nothing but chips or fries as some of you call them at meal times.He does not eat veg,fish or meat.
He has a severe food phobia and is physically ill at the sight of all the above.

He has had no health problem's and is not in the least bit fat.You think that he would be built like a brick **** house but he isn't.He doesn't even get that much exercise.Now if that was me eating the same I'd be obese :eek: :D

Evil Marge said:
This is no word of a lie.I have a 15 year old son who for the last 10 year has eaten nothing but chips or fries as some of you call them at meal times.He does not eat veg,fish or meat.
He has a severe food phobia and is physically ill at the sight of all the above.

He has had no health problem's and is not in the least bit fat.You think that he would be built like a brick **** house but he isn't.He doesn't even get that much exercise.Now if that was me eating the same I'd be obese :eek: :D
I think you'll find marge that in a few years it will all change teenagers have a totally different metabolic rate than adults, so the fat he is eating now is being burnt up real quick but his metabolic rate will slow a lot going into adulthood, plus i have to say if you are making the chips at home baking or from potatoes its probably not too bad, how are you preparing them hmmm nothing like english homemade chips.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back