Just Something Id Like To Say About OSNN

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Goodafternoon Everyone,

Id just like to say something about OSNN which im sure most of you would agree with me and that is i would like to say that OSNN is the friendliest Forum site on the internet relating to PC Tech. I have been with Xp-erience/NTFS/OSNN since day one really and never in my whole time have i actually seen anyone diss someone else upto a poor extent that i have seen on some forum sites like Neowin for example.

Im just getting fustrated at the moment with other forums for instance the annyoing pop-up of the use of this sentance:
"google it!"
Id just like to ask, what is the point in having a forum when you cant ask questions and ask to find things? I mean fair play, at the beginning it was ok, there are some questions which can be simply found on google but now its becoming everything and anything and its really killing the idea of having a forum i think :(

But anyways, back on track before i get too carried about about that google issue that i have *shivers to the name google* :p. OSNN is just the best forum site around. Its had a long long life span and i just hope that it can hang around for along time and pick up as much as it id with Xp-erience :p

So great work Electronic Punk, and all the Mods, Admins and of course the Members of OSNN.. you've all helped to make the way OSNN is today and thats a clean, friendly site where people can talk and communicate and thats great! :D

Alex :cool:

Alex_is_Axel said:
Id just like to say something about OSNN which im sure most of you would agree with me and that is i would like to say that OSNN is the friendliest Forum site on the internet relating to PC Tech.
Dont worry I will try to fix that ;) :p

and I feel we also offer some of the gheiest smilies as well :D

I agree completely. I've been with the site for a while and everyone here is friendly, nice, helpful, and very knowledgeable... We're like one big happy family... *sniff* *sniff*, I'm getting misty eyed..

Geffy said:
...and I feel we also offer some of the gheiest smilies as well :D

lol, it is the truth, and NO ONE can take that away from us!

I also agree with the friendly-factor, too many non-fun forums out there. Well stated, sir Alex.

I agree completely too :) I have visited OSNN since the xp-erience days and found great help here.

Wonderful people here :)

Geffy said:
Dont worry I will try to fix that ;) :p

and I feel we also offer some of the gheiest smilies as well :D

LoL
bigsmile.gif

NetRyder said:
I wouldn't expect anything better from you.
tongue.gif
I'd be ofended, but the boobs are away with me paying any attention to what you're saying.
They even messed up my grammer.
And spelling.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back