just reformatted w/ winxp pro :(

R

ripndip

and now my fps in CounterStrike blow my old OS was Win98 SE, my comp specs are i got a p3 651mhz, 40gb HD, 256mb ram, gf2 mx400 on winxp, before on win98 i used to get 50-60 fps in counterstrike which is horrible for the spec's atlease i think so, i reformatted completly with winxp pro installed the refresh rate fix from this site, got detonator drivers turned off vsync and my CS runs in 800x600 OpenGL Mode. so now you know my specs :( can joo help ?

Hey man, I have a GF2 MX PCI and PII 350Mhz and I get over 60FPS constant @ 1024x768 - Running in openGL and overclocked to 200/200 Core and Clock speed, also attached some SDRAM cooling and a blueorb GPU cooler.

And you will also find Windows 98 is the best for benchmarking, I.E. FPS etc

Maybe you should try the refresh rate fix for Nvidia ? - I dont know the link or details because I have no need (no NEED I TELL U) :D

CS sucks now

because of that new cheat going around the servers are full of cheaters.. I HATE THEM ALL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back