Just Re-Installed and looking for help!

D

demon4870

My computer crashed and I just got everything back to normal, except for a few things, I need help with the following if anyone can help!
1. - Creating an icon to lock workstation, (I forgot the shortcut link)
2. - Deleting Boot entries for when dual booting!
3. - Also my shit has been freezing due to an ACPI error! I have no clue what it is, if anyone knows anything about that that would be great.

As for my system:
Western Digital 60 Gig Caviar
AMD Atlhon 1.2 gig
Abit KT-7E
768 Megs of Mushkin SD Ram
Creative 52X Cd-Rom
LITE-ON 16x10x40x CD-RW
ATI Radeon 8500 LE
Creative Sound Blaster Live Value
Netgear 10/100 Fast Eithernet Card

HOPEFULLY U CAN HELP!:confused:

I figured it all out

I had some bad ram that was causing problems, but if u have an Abit KT7E board and are having problems with ACPI, go into device manager and you can select simple settings instead of ACPI which stands for Advanced Configutation and Power Settings! As for the boot entries just click start run and type command then type "bootcfg" when in DOS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back