Just Like to say

a1ehouse

Chamone M*tha Fu*ka
CMON ENGLAND.....

stgeorgescross.gif

Shame upon all the fans whistling during the other team's national anthem... first time this happened in this world cup :(

Can I be a hooligan if I live in the US? If so, I wanna be a hooligan. :D

X you can do whatever you want mate.... tis the internet remember. ;)

(In true British thug style smash's up this thread after drinking a case a LARGER !!!!!!!!!!)

How do I become a hooligan? Is there a class I need to take? Maybe an online class. I can throw a beer bottle pretty good already.

Originally posted by xsivforce
How do I become a hooligan? Is there a class I need to take? Maybe an online class. I can throw a beer bottle pretty good already.

hahah, you're weird, mate =)

I wouldn't bover xsivforce, I fink ya accent might give ya away mate.

Besides you can spell hooligan, so that means you are to smart...

A pint of warm beer anyone????

BLOODY FOOL! I always knew you folks were weird. BEER IS MEANT TO BE SERVED COLD! =)

heh.

I fink I am a quik lerner m8. I wanna be a hueligin. :) Let's av a pint.

hahahaha. hah. tratior.

Ok, the beer is served at room temp in Pommie land but when the temperture of the room is only 5c anyway, then that means it's cold beer by any standard... I'll 'ave 'alf a pint me darl'n.

I'll have a pint of your finest english ale, oh stout yeoman of the bar.

larger IS NOT SERVED WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other beers are supposed to be served at room temperature!

stupid bloody stereotypes!!

Now excuse me while I go drink some tea, play some cricket, eat some cucumber sandwich's and set someone on fire :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back